I'm Koen Deschacht, passionate software developer and interested in natural language processing, machine learning, language modeling and big data processing.
I live in Antwerp, Belgium.
You reach me at _koendeschacht_@_gmail.com_ (without the underscores), or you can have a look here:
- my curriculum vitea (50kB pdf)
- Solidarity for all, a website to organise volunteers that help refugees in Calais
- RestYourDroid, a REST API for Android devices.
- Terashare, an application to send huge files.
- count-db, a very fast key-value store that outperforms levelDB, kyoto cabinet or rocksdb
- my phd (2.2MB pdf) about weakly supervised methods for information extraction (presentation)
- x-spell.be (site might be down) a new spell checker for Dutch that also corrects spelling in names and technical words, and will soon also check for grammatical errors such as dt-errors
- Foreach, my former employer where I helped creating websites such as tijd.be and resto.be
- my bike trip to Iran and back